miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012
martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012
lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012
domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012
jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012
Twice a year many countries in the world decide to change the time by one hour. We do this because we want to use more light from the sun. It's easier for people who work outside if we change the time. It's better for people that have to do a lot of driving too.
We change the time at the end of October and March. In October we make the time one hour earlier and in March, one hour later.
- Most people change their clocks the night before.
- Most people have four or five clocks to change.
- Computers will automatically change the time for users.
- The first day after the change in October you can stay in bed for another hour. Excellent!
- How many clocks do you have in your house?
- When did you change your clocks? Who changed them?
- Did you change the time on your computer? Why?
- When did you go to sleep on Saturday?
- When did you get up on Sunday?
- How many hours did you sleep?
- Do you like the change? Why?
The world clock
Publicado por Xaro en 22:17