viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012
The residents of Andalusia vote today to decide who will be the leaders of our Autonomous Comunity. There are elections to the Parliament of Andalusia every four years. To vote is a right and a dutty. If people don't vote, they can't complain later!
-Who is the leader of Spanish Socialists Workers' Party?
-Who is the leader of People's Party?
-Who is the leader of the United Left?
-How many members does the Andalusian Parliament have?
-How many seets are needed for a majority?
-Who will be the president of Andalusia autonomous comunity?
-When did we celebrate last Andalusian Parliamentary Elections?
viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012
He was the director at Los Cármenes school. He was a very nice person that loved the school and the pupils. He helped us a lot of times.
Thankyou for all you did for us. We won't forget you. We will remember you... forever!!!
miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012
- Are you happy here?
- Do you like the high school people?
- Are you good students?
- Are your teachers good?
- Who is your favourite teacher? Why?
- Do you do your homework?
- Do you have difficult exams?
- Is High School difficult?
By Alba and Marina
- How many subjects do you have?
- How many subjects do you have in one day?
- What is the most difficult subject for you?
- How long is a lesson?
By Alberto and Marina
- Why did you choose a bilingual class?
- Do you have to study English?
- How many hours of English do you have in a week?
- Do you like English?
- Do you like the English class?
- Do you speak English because you are in a bilingual school?
- How old were you when you started to speak in English?
- Where did you learn English?
- Did any people help you?
- Do your parents speak English?
- Do you go to an academy?
- Do you study English a lot?
- Can you speak English very well?
- Is your English better here than at Los Cármenes school?
- Is English easy or difficult for you? Why?
By Juan, Estrella, Marina and Ismail
-Is Padre Suárez a good Secundary School?
- Who is the head teacher?
- How many students are there in a class?
- Which is the most difficult course?
- What do you do on the playground?
- What do you do on your free time?
- Do you like Padre Suárez High school? Why?
- Do you remember Los Cármenes school?
- Do you miss Los Cármenes school? Why?
By Juan Antonio, Manuel and Alberto
viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012
miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012
lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012
Last long weekend I was not in Granada. I decided to go to Tenerife because after my flu I was always cold and I needed warm temperature.
On Friday afternoon my husband and I went to Madrid by bus, when we arrived we took the tube and we went to Barajas aeroport. We arrived to Tenerefe South aeroport very late, even they have one hour less than in the peninsula.
On Sunday morning we woke up very late. The weather was fantastic and we walked on the beach of Medano. It is beautiful and there were a lot of people swimming and kiteboarding. We didn't swim because the water was too cold for us.
On Saturday evening we went to Los Gigantes and we stayed there for two days. We saw wild dolphins.
On Monday morning we took the bus (it is cold "la Gua-gua") and we went to Icod de lo Vinos
On Tuesday morning we rented a car and we visited Teide National Park
On Wednesday afternoon we came back to Madrid by plane and then we took the bus to Granada. We arrived home very late!
jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012
Our planet takes 365 and a quarter days to move round the sun, so every four years we have a leap year. In a leap year there are 366 days so we add another day in the month of February.
Twelve months make one year. Most months have 31 days, but four of the months in in a year only have 30 days. February is the month which only has 28 or 29 days.