lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Xaro's long weekend

Last long weekend I was not in Granada. I decided to go to Tenerife because after my flu I was always cold and I needed warm temperature.

On Friday afternoon my husband and I went to Madrid by bus, when we arrived we took the tube and we went to Barajas aeroport. We arrived to Tenerefe South aeroport very late, even they have one hour less than in the peninsula.

On Sunday morning we woke up very late. The weather was fantastic and we walked on the beach of Medano. It is beautiful and there were a lot of people swimming and kiteboarding. We didn't swim because the water was too cold for us.

On Saturday evening we went to Los Gigantes and we stayed there for two days. We saw wild dolphins.

On Monday morning we took the bus (it is cold "la Gua-gua") and we went to Icod de lo Vinos

On Tuesday morning we rented a car and we visited Teide National Park

On Wednesday afternoon we came back to Madrid by plane and then we took the bus to Granada. We arrived home very late!

1 comentario:

  1. MY WEEKEND TEXT
    This special weekend I went to Madrid but my father didn't go to it, he went to Swiss to ski! He went there the 25th of February and he came back to Granada the 4th of March. His birthday is the 1st of March. When he came back to our house we gave his presents to him. They were a piano and plants.

    I went to Madrid to look after my grandmother because she broke her uncle. Also I went to the cinema two days together, one day I watched " La creación de Hugo" and the other day I watched "Viaje al centro de la Tierra 2". I visited my cousins and my other grandparents too. And the 29th of February we came back to Granada.

    ResponderEliminar