lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Thomas information competition

Competition Questions:
1.- Where and when was Thomas born?
Thomas was born in Boston, in 1987.
2.- How many brothers and sisters does he have?
He has 1 brother. His name is Greg and he is 21. He has 1 sister but she is not a person, she is a dog and her name is Annabelle.
3.- What languages does he speak?
He speaks English, Spanish, little French, little Arabic and little Chinese.
4.- What does he like about Spain?
About Spain he likes "tortilla española", ham and fun Spanish people.
5.- What will he do next year?
He doesn´t know, but he wants to teach in a bilingual school in New York.

Extra questions from the 4 teams:
Do you like the beach? How old is your dog? Do you like to travel? Do you like England? Do you have more pets? In which school was Thomas teaching last year? What is your mother´s name? Do you like football? For you, who is the best football player? Who is your best friend in Boston? What do you like? What are your parents´names? What are your surnames? Do you have a girlfriend?

6thB Competition Results


TEAM 1: 11 points
TEAM 2: 10 points
TEAM 3: 9 points
TEAM 4: 12 points

So the winner is:


TEAM 4 (Alba Rincón, Emilio Braojos, Jesús Castillo, Ismail Makran, Paula Reyes) with 12 points!

Well done everyone!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey everyone!

    In English, we don't have two surnames. We have a first name, a middle name, and a surname (in England) (or last name, in the USA). My middle name is Wyatt and my surname is Crane. So, my full name is Thomas Wyatt Crane.

    My parents' names are David (my dad) and Holly (my mom). Annabelle, my dog, is my only pet. She is 3 years old. In Boston I live with my family, but maybe next year I will live with my best friend from Boston, Will.

    Let's see... things I like... I don't like to travel, I love to travel! I have traveled a lot in my life. I have been to 5 continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America (in the USA, we separate America into two distinct continents). I also, like the beach, but I prefer swimming in rivers in the mountains to swimming in the ocean, because I like fresh, running water more than salt water. I also like to watch football, and in my opinion the best football player in the world is Messi, but my favorite player is Andres Iniesta.

    A couple of other things... Last year I taught in a school called Colegio Juan Ramon Jimenez, which is in a small town outside Huelva. And do I have a girlfriend?? That is not appropriate information for school!!

    See you next week!
    -Thomas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thomas weekend by Juan Ferriz

    Thomas submitted an application to a Master's program. He went to San Cecilian "Romeria". Then he watched his football team lose and he cried.
    He went skiing to "Sierra Nevada", but he didn't go to the cinema, talk with his parents and clean his bedroom either.

    ResponderEliminar