domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Easter

On Monday morning my cousin Pablo came to my house to play with my brother and me. In the afternoon I went to my grandmother's house to make Easter Doughnuts.
On Tuesday morning I was very nervious because in the evening we went to see my new uncle's house. In the evening we went to see that house and... it's bigger than my house!
On Wednesday my parents and I went to see a few processions. In the evening my cousins from Málaga came to my grandmother's house.

Now I'm doing my homework with my cousins. And this evening I will go to the cinema to watch "La invención de Hugo".

Tomorrow we will relax during the morning, and in the evening we will make a barbecue in my new uncle's house.
On Saturday I will go to the beach to eat fish. In the afternoon I will go to my other uncle's house.
On Sunday I will find chocolate eggs with my cousin.

This holidays were, are and will be fantastic!

( I wrote this text on Thursday in my notebook).
By Alberto Vega Lozano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario